I have a small pool and there’s a very fine silt settling on the bottom. I’ve tried using the pool vacuum to clean it, but the vacuum just stirs it up. While the filter is cleaning out a lot of it, it seems that most of it just ends up settling on the bottom again. I go through endless cycles of trying to vacuum with unsatisfactory results, and stirring the water to keep the stuff moving so the filter can have a chance to catch it. It seems my attempts are futile. Any ideas?
- 10′diameter, 4′ deep (inflatable)
- Hard water (bacterial iron)
- Filters have been changed every 2 weeks (more if needed)
- Clarifies was added to try to get rid of the silt
Related articles by Zemanta
- Vacuum Cleaners – Which One Should We Buy Next Time? (mydecorarticles.com)